Newcastle United (H) - Sat 4th March, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be watching the game in the paradise bar Teguise Lanzarote. Quite a few blues in the other night for the FA cup tie with Bristol City and the weather is El scorchio ! Should be a good one in T-shirt shorts and flip flops !
CTID
Get the bus to del Carmen to Arthur's bar, city supporters club, should be full of blues

Going 4-1 time to start destroying teams. Pressure slightly off for me as it’s Arsenals to lose now

Is everybody sure we're playing tomorrow. I've just watched Granada sport and there was no mention of our game. Ragettes were on, Rags mickey mouse pot was on twice, Klippity was on, and they even dredged up Fucknall for an interview, but I didn't see or hear a single snippet about MCFC.

We are starting to look like our old selves albeit with a shiny new forward. If we can put a full 90 minutes like our recent first halves then we should be alright.

Newcastle have been defensively very good so we’ll need to be sharp. An early goal would be brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.