Newcastle United offer free half- season tickets.

How the fuck did you mislay one of them? They're the size of a fucking bucket.
You are 100% right there Jim.It was a free gift from SD but we already had loads of cups/mugs in the house and the wife wanted me to sling it.
So eventually I took it to work (BCA Hyde Road) and just put it on the communal dish tray were all the cups went each day after being washed.
I think eventually a Polish/Romanian/Bulgarian valeter from the car auctions (I worked on the commercial vehicle site) took a shine to it and that was the last time I saw it.

You are 100% right there Jim.It was a free gift from SD but we already had loads of cups/mugs in the house and the wife wanted me to sling it.
So eventually I took it to work (BCA Hyde Road) and just put it on the communal dish tray were all the cups went each day after being washed.
I think eventually a Polish/Romanian/Bulgarian valeter from the car auctions (I worked on the commercial vehicle site) took a shine to it and that was the last time I saw it.
Bloody foreigners; stealing our jobs/women/teacups. Those damn Irish are the worst. They'll steal your potatoes as well!

Time for the Premier league teams to reduce the match ticket prices.

I did hope City would take the lead with this, complete the Etihad extension then make tickets easily available and reasonably priced.

We and all other clubs have 1000s of fans who can no longer afford to go to a live match, and the clubs don't give a flying @@@ and are more worried with filling the ground with tourists paying ridiculous prices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.