Newcastle United takeover?

England fast bowling legend Steve Harmison, speaking about the Newcastle takeover falling through:

"Look at what Man City did for Manchester. Not just the football. The investment. The feel good factor in the City."

Some people can see the truth through the lies that are reported!

To be fair I've met many Newcastle fans over the years and had good craic with them. Most aren't bitter and quite like us in my experience.

It makes you wonder if the upcoming takeover was the reason that newcastle joined the "hateful eight", in the hope that showing the "big boys" how anti City they are would mean no opposition from them during the takeover. How wrong they were, a gang of bullies,backed up by a few creeps is the best way to describe that lot. I wanted that takeover to happen to see the juxta positioning of geordie fans and another not red team in the mix, but fck em for acting against us, they got stabbed in the back by the "big boys" and they now know who their real enemies are.

It makes you wonder if the upcoming takeover was the reason that newcastle joined the "hateful eight", in the hope that showing the "big boys" how anti City they are would mean no opposition from them during the takeover. How wrong they were, a gang of bullies,backed up by a few creeps is the best way to describe that lot. I wanted that takeover to happen to see the juxta positioning of geordie fans and another not red team in the mix, but fck em for acting against us, they got stabbed in the back by the "big boys" and they now know who their real enemies are.

Another way to describe them...American owners

I suspect they are so desperate now their fans would be happy with Ashley accepting an offer from the Nazi Party now.

It was a baffling decison by Newcastle to try to intervene in City's battle with UEFA. City's owners are very close to the Saudi Royals. One theory I have heard from someone who has done business with Ashley is that he still does not want to sell and was happy to pocket the £17m deposit. It does seem a bit far-fetched but anything seems possible in the world of football these days.
It looks like Masters is just as dodgy as all his predecessors at the Premier League. Bein Sports are the biggest investors in the PL, paying £500m for a three year broadcast deal. All this talk of Saudi human rights issues is just a smokescreen. Masters is happy to take money from the Qataris, especially if it keeps his pals at LFC and MUFC happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.