Newcastle United takeover?

As a newcastle fan I cant say I was ever bothered about man city getting takenover in fact quite the opposite seeing you turn man u over 6-1 was unreal all the man u fans faces was a pretty picture too see all clubs have idiot fans but man u always seemed to be the worst which is why I hate them so much one of the other main reasons was the minute you got takenover was the minute you left us behind onto better things and you would no longer be a bottom half rival anymore also Keegan was also your manager as well I can only imagine if we had been taken over we would have been the top 2 hated in the league out of pure jealously

As a newcastle fan I cant say I was ever bothered about man city getting takenover in fact quite the opposite seeing you turn man u over 6-1 was unreal all the man u fans faces was a pretty picture too see all clubs have idiot fans but man u always seemed to be the worst which is why I hate them so much one of the other main reasons was the minute you got takenover was the minute you left us behind onto better things and you would no longer be a bottom half rival anymore also Keegan was also your manager as well I can only imagine if we had been taken over we would have been the top 2 hated in the league out of pure jealously
It’s not jealously mate. It’s subliminal racism.

If the takeover had gone through and true to their word players like Griezmann ended up at SJP. The media would jump on your owners and try and find negliable links between them and whoever murdered Khashoggi or complicit in human rights abuse.

It’s funny how this stuff isn’t levelled at US owners of other clubs that are sponsored by genocidal regimes or money laundering international terrorist organisations. It’s simply because the land of the free detest sand rats taking a piece of their perceived money mountains.

I have plenty of time for Newcastle fans, I have met, drunk and worked with quite a few and they have all been sound. What does piss me off, and I know it shouldn't, is when you have self appointed "voice of the geordies" on youtube spouting lies,falsehoods and using the word "cheats" at every opportunity when talking about City, those people give the Newcastle fanbase as a whole a very negative appearance. I am gutted that the deal was made to fail, but on the other hand happy that the tattooed dick on youtube is pissed off about it.

I'd get this post edited before the punctuation police come down hard on you; that aside I hope your fans can see just how manipulative and scheming some of the other clubs are.

I'd get this post edited before the punctuation police come down hard on you; that aside I hope your fans can see just how manipulative and scheming some of the other clubs are.
Ha you beat me to it Eric.
I was going to ask our new Geordie friend if somebody has stolen all the full stops in Newcastle.

Haha I'm a free diver who can hold his breath for 6 minutes so I'm fine

Seen a lot of you posting about the true geordie and he seems to care more about YouTube views and followers then newcastle now wouldn't even give him the time of day now.

Also was it proven that newcastle appealed your ffp decision as it seems completely pointless when we hardly ever spend money and are always fighting relegation every year,and the only way we could challenege was sticking 11 men behind the ball

Seen a lot of you posting about the true geordie and he seems to care more about YouTube views and followers then newcastle now wouldn't even give him the time of day now.

Also was it proven that newcastle appealed your ffp decision as it seems completely pointless when we hardly ever spend money and are always fighting relegation every year,and the only way we could challenege was sticking 11 men behind the ball
They are named specifically in the 93 page CAS document with the other 8.

What has happened to Newcastle in the last few months is just a tiny taste of what City fans have endured for ten years. Newcastle have been briefed against by commerical rivals, suffered selective leaks of information from the football authorities, been rounded on by politicians and media pundits many of whom have their own dubious motives (like Keys and Gray on Bein) as well as others who make a good living from the"human rights industry" but don't have a good bone in their bodies.
I have always had positive experiences with Geordies and spend a lot of time in the North East but I hope what has happened in recent weeks will make them and other opposition fans wake up and smell the coffee and realise that the "cheats and Arab oil" narrative is not a true reflection of our football club or its fanbase.

Yes, Toon were one of the Hateful 8/ Nincompoop 9 who wrote to Uefa saying in effect:
"We haven't seen the evidence, but we want those cheating oil-drenched arabs banned even if proved innocent. We don't believe in due process for dusky foreigners."
Racism is alive and well in the boardrooms.
The premier league just gave you a taste of you own medicine. Feels good eh?
The names of the shameful clubs, yours included, are listed in the CAS judgement for all to see.
Makes you proud to be Geordie, doesn't it.

Yes, Toon were one of the Hateful 8/ Nincompoop 9 who wrote to Uefa saying in effect:
"We haven't seen the evidence, but we want those cheating oil-drenched arabs banned even if proved innocent. We don't believe in due process for dusky foreigners."
Racism is alive and well in the boardrooms.
The premier league just gave you a taste of you own medicine. Feels good eh?
The names of the shameful clubs, yours included, are listed in the CAS judgement for all to see.
Makes you proud to be Geordie, doesn't it.

You really have no idea how detached from anything Mike Ashleys regime do the fans are do you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.