Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the posts iv read about knocking off United and other clubs off the top 4. It's got fk all to do with breaking the so called elites. Trust me in 8 years time or so, Newcastle will be winning the Premier league every year. Its gnna kill the competitions. Best to break away with ESL now.

Some of the posts iv read about knocking off United and other clubs off the top 4. It's got fk all to do with breaking the so called elites. Trust me in 8 years time or so, Newcastle will be winning the Premier league every year. Its gnna kill the competitions. Best to break away with ESL now.

Why aren’t the scum winning it every year then they’ve spent nearly as much as us and won fuck all!

Just for balance here is a list from amnesty International of human rights issues from a perticular country.

Right to health.

Excessive use of force.

Freedom of assembly.

Right to life and security of the person.

Rights of refugees, asylum-seekers and migrants.

Women’s rights.

Rights of lesbian, gay, bisexual,transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people.

Sexual and reproductive rights.

Torture and other ill-treatment.

Death penalty.

Arbitrary detention.

Unlawful killings of civilians.

International human rights mechanisms and treaties.

Yes ladies and gentlemen this is modern day U.S.A. Where is the clammer from Delaney, et al to condemn the owners of the red shirts? Funny that isn't it.

Firstly they need to stay up and then establish themselve in the top six.

For that they won't need the best players but a talisman ( hope they do go for and sign Kane the twat) and then some decent talent that can help then initially in Jan, you have the likes of Isco, Coutinho, then you have Prem players out of contract in the summer clubs may cash in on Maitland-niles, Elmeny, Lacazatte, Rudiger, Christenssen, origi, all slightly better than what they have, plus they could easily aggressively go at clubs like leicester, west ham, spurs for their players.

First up is to stay up, then they should expect at least 3 seasons to be established as a top 4 contender with possible cup wins and then a title tilt.

No 'top' players will sign for a club that has no chance of CL football next season, let alone one that is currently flirting with relegation.

If they survive in the PL this season - which is by no means guaranteed - they may be able to attract a few end of career mercenaries, or young players whose career path has been blocked elsewhere. Again, no guarantee of success.

They will have to rely on great scouting and more than a bit of good fortune... Just like we did when we signed Kompany, Zabaleta, De Jong etc. If they go down the Isco/Coutinho route, they'll be fucked before they've even started.

They're now in a worse position than we were on takeover, and the spectre of FFP and the fickle media make the situation even tougher.

Cards on the table, I really don't like Newcastle as a club, but trying to be as impartial as possible, I think that their takeover may be years too late.

I suspect that Amanda Staveley will have sold the deal on the basis that, as a hugely wealthy club, they will be among the first in line to join a Super League.

If nothing else, this takeover is a forerunner of the Super League probably within the next five years. If it happens, Newcastle will be in there. If it doesn't, they'll be little more than 6th or 7th place scrappers with the likes of Everton and Villa for the next decade.

Of course, if or when this takeover results in one less of the red tops or their ilk getting into the top 4, a ESL IS inevitable. Isn’t that what the yanks want anyway?

Lol

People forget, or don’t join the dots when it comes to Abramovich. Gasprom have been very influential when it comes to influencing football and Russian participation, first sponsoring Chelsea, then the CL before moving onto the Euros and then onto the World Cup.

All intrinsically linked back to Russia.

Well it used to be talked about, his links to Putin, ex KGB cartels and possible assasinations/murders, but then someone else came along with more cash and an even less accepted asian ethnicity than russian

Last edited:

And if that happens and they become the number one team after we have had 18 years dominance, then I hope we won't turn into a load of mard arsed cunts like arsenal, rags, scousers and be happy with our lot and the fun that is being a city fan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.