Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure whether it has been mentioned but the Football Supporters Association have issued a statement about the takeover. Just the opening blurb is bad with stuff like 'many Supporters throughout the game ....have expressed concern about ther roles of nation states in the ownership of clubs and the impact of their human right violations'.
'Supporters put in an impossible position as billionaire owners pass clubs from one to another.... clubs have become the plaything of individuals or regimes with shocking human rights records'.
No mention of which clubs they mean but we can guess that and also those they have chosen to turn a blind eye with their dodgy owners, sponsors and riotous fans. Do these prats who claim to represent all fans at all levels want to go back to the days when United plus one other club won everything because they were richest and boasted about it?
Just in case anyone missed that the FSA is a bunch of anorak wearing weirdos, they announce this year's football awards by reminding us of last year's winners:

POTY - Ratface - Bruno
Commentator of the Year - Martin Tyler !!!
TV/Radio Pundit of the Year - Ian Wright.

It is concerning that the lies and misinformation pumped out from or via the usual suspects does get believed by neutrals but its never challenged so it would, wouldn't it?
The FSA are out of touch. I suspect most football fans are pleased about the takeover. It will increase competition and improve the quality of the league. Most fans in the UK despise United and Liverpool.

As no-one thought that Epstein was anything more than an extremely successful businessman at that time then your point makes no sense. I highly doubt she even knew about him.
"As no-one thought that Epstein was anything more than an extremely successful businessman at that time"

Is that some sort of comedy statement?

Mr Epstein was a slime ball, he was a teacher who suddenly became incredibly rich, probably from the stolen Maxwell Pension fund scandal, and he was a pervert, pedophile etc

HRH Andrew knew exactly what he was and what he was up to, but to his total and utter arrogance did not give a proverbial f%.ck

In a few months we'll be commemorating the 50th anniversary of Bloody Sunday, which we're still resisting taking responsibility for. We recently commemorated the 200th anniversary of the Peterloo massacre. Can we hold our hands up and say they're clean?

When we hosted the World Cup in 1966, 900 years after we effectively became a sovereign nation, it was against the law to engage in a homosexual act and the police actively set out to entrap people into these. Yet we talk about gay rights in a country that's culturally far more socially conservative than we ever were in the Victorian era (and probably always will be).

I'm sure it hasn't escape your notice, as it's been all over the news, that two women were recently murdered when they were out and minding their own business. What happened to their rights as women?

And look at the clubs leading the moral indignation over this.

Liverpool - whose owners have been convicted of wholesale cheating in the other sport they operate in, who knowingly stole our data, who have the names of two convicted money-laundering institutions on their shirt and whose fans murdered 37 people they didn't agree with.

United - whose ultimate finances are hidden in a tax haven, accept sponsorship from the state-owned Russian airline, a regime that routinely murders journalists, whose owners put nothing into their club and it's local community and who've saddled them with debt they never had before.

Arsenal - whose shirts implore you to 'Visit Rwanda', where they have one of the most repressive regimes on earth and whose billionaire owner also puts nothing in but takes money out in "consultancy fees".

And all of those clubs (and others) owned by citizens of a country where their police force routinely humiliates and even murders black people who have committed no offences. And where they allow their citizens to walk around the streets with automatic rifles which they use to kill people indiscriminately, including young schoolchildren.

You get the picture?
Not forgetting Saudi Telecom who sponsor United for millions each year. Emirates at Arsenal and the FA Cup, anybody complained about these?

"As no-one thought that Epstein was anything more than an extremely successful businessman at that time"

Mr Epstein was a slime ball, he was a teacher who suddenly became incredibly rich, probably from the stolen Maxwell Pension fund scandal, and he was a pervert, pedophile etc

HRH Andrew knew exactly what he was and what he was up to, but to his total and utter arrogance did not give a proverbial f%.ck
Epstein’s private jet was known as the “Lolita Express”
Prince Andrew, Trump, Clinton and a whole bunch of other deviants were regular “guests”
As if they didn’t know.
Not suggesting anything about Amanda Stavely but by all accounts it was common knowledge what was going on.

Epstein’s private jet was known as the “Lolita Express”
Prince Andrew, Trump, Clinton and a whole bunch of other deviants were regular “guests”
As if they didn’t know.
Not suggesting anything about Amanda Stavely but by all accounts it was common knowledge what was going on.
Amanda has her own little secrets many of them, she has quite a story in her own right.

Good luck to her, for a waitress working in a restaurant near a very famous racecourse that was often frequented by some very wealthy Arabs, she was done incredibly well.

In saying that, I think she needs to change her cosmetic surgeon , she is becoming scarier by the day.

I entirely agree about Andrew. My point was that Amanda Staverley wouldn’t have even been aware of him. Please re-read the post I responded to.

Short term will be bad for teams like arsenal , tottenham , leicester who were hoping of getting into top 4 one day LOL. That dream seems to be out the window for them and they will have to start dealing with being mid table teams with the goal of playing in Europa League.

Long term a new rival for us , Chelsea , Pool and Manure, also the big clubs in Europe once Newcastle gets to roam free with their new 1b squad in the Champions league (will take years to get there though).

The moral aspect of it all i'm not even going to mention as it is futile.

Would be fun to see Newcastle drop Manure out of top 4 , however.

I misheard the radio news a couple of days ago and just heard: 'Saudi Arabia takeover of garble garble United goes through' and I actually, for a moment, assumed it to be Manchester Utd.

Then I remembered the Saudis had tried to buy into Newcastle awhile ago and it all made sense.

However, I then had this thought: why Newcastle? Why haven't they bought Manchester Utd. I bet they could have offered the Glazers an offer they couldn't refuse and we all have to concede that Man U are the bigger club and consequently it would achieve whatever they want to achieve (sporstwashing, I think its called) more successfully.

Or would Man Utd fans oppose such a deal due to the dodgy human rights issues?

I entirely agree about Andrew. My point was that Amanda Staverley wouldn’t have even been aware of him. Please re-read the post I responded to.
Please, the world these people run about in is very small, they know exactly what he was, what he was doing.

Amanda is no angel, she has plenty to tell of the great and good.

In my experience, the richer and higher the class, the more perverted and weird and criminally minded they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.