Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't. Sorry. I don't like the premise of your argument though. You are accepting that Man Utd and Liverpool are organic football clubs surviving of their football operation whilst City have independent means. Do we? Sheiklh Mansour invested in City for a brief period. We do not know that he will do do again to fend off a rival club.
No , all and sundry , media etc are accepting the Rags and Dippers are organic and the rest of the bullshit , i am highlighting how short sighted the masses are and believe everything the media print/post.
Despite all the media crap , we are now a self sufficient business , but if ourselves or Chelski had to invest i dont have any issues with that and i am sure Sheik Mansour or Abramohovic would'nt either.

No , all and sundry , media etc are accepting the Rags and Dippers are organic and the rest of the bullshit , i am highlighting how short sighted the masses are and believe everything the media print/post.
Despite all the media crap , we are now a self sufficient business , but if ourselves or Chelski had to invest i dont have any issues with that and i am sure Sheik Mansour or Abramohovic would'nt either.
Big difference is that Chelsea offload debt onto a company owned by Abramohvic. Where we don't have any debt waiting to be paid back should there be a change of owner.

I would expect the Chelsea loan to be running at over 1 billion.

Big difference is that Chelsea offload debt onto a company owned by Abramohvic. Where we don't have any debt waiting to be paid back should there be a change of owner.

I would expect the Chelsea loan to be running at over 1 billion.
Our business model is unique , an owner who does'nt saddle the club with debt or take a dividend , unlike the Yankee doodle dandies owners of the Dippers , Rags and Goons , organic my arse , taken for mugs more like

Reactions: mac
Don't think that is likely. High cost to build a new stadium, plus what would they do with the current one? I think Staveley will go for new academy first. In Gateshead?
Not that they need it but have you seen the land development around St James Park. They would make a killing selling the land. I know of 2 potential sites in Gateshead as well as the Arena is available to purchase at present

Not that they need it but have you seen the land development around St James Park. They would make a killing selling the land. I know of 2 potential sites in Gateshead as well as the Arena is available to purchase at present
Could be, but I have no idea what demolition would cost. Ask the rags, they will soon need to knock down the toilet.
Gateshead a good guess for the academy.

No chance, people don’t get they can’t do a City, FFP restricts it, the only way I think is if they go down they can buy whoever they want as the championship spending doesn’t affect premier league FFP, maybe someone knows better? So get relegated and go out and buy Mbappe, Haaland etc, destroy the championship and then come up with no FFP hanging over them.
FFP is not anything to do whether Pep would go there or not.

He has nothing let to prove in English football, he's done it all with us, so why would be want to go and do it again at another English club?

Why would he want to potential damage the legacy he has created here?

The only country I could see him going to for a club job is Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.