Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if it comes in they will look at our sponsor and make them fair value where as now we have none, or it’s this panel looking at all sponsor and they decide what is fair value! How can American owners who have “mates” who ramp up there sponsors but never get looked at where as if this comes in every sponsor from where our owner comes from will be looked at!

It be like because the likes of the rags scousers are looked on as mega clubs they be no scrutinising! Oh big car company here’s 100m a year no problem but a big company in our owners country oh no no you can’t have a 50m a year sponsor has to be half that!

This comes in and then who assess fair value which we know It be influenced by the history clubs.
Not even the sponsors thought the Rags Chev deal was fair value and sacked the person responsible.

Maybe if it comes in they will look at our sponsor and make them fair value where as now we have none, or it’s this panel looking at all sponsor and they decide what is fair value! How can American owners who have “mates” who ramp up there sponsors but never get looked at where as if this comes in every sponsor from where our owner comes from will be looked at!

It be like because the likes of the rags scousers are looked on as mega clubs they be no scrutinising! Oh big car company here’s 100m a year no problem but a big company in our owners country oh no no you can’t have a 50m a year sponsor has to be half that!

This comes in and then who assess fair value which we know It be influenced by the history clubs.
I’m sure the Premier League will be coming down hard on our sponsorship deals with those big Abu Dhabi companies like Nissan, SAP, Nexen Tires, etc.

Really interested to see how the Barcodes use this first transfer window under the Saudi's, i can't see them being able to bring in the calibre of player they would like to sign and so any talk of spending £150+ million is just fantasy.
Who would go there knowing they could well end up being relegated, I suspect they are going to go all out for a couple of high profile loan signings who know if it doesn't work out can then walk away.

I am thinking about players like Lingard and Aubanyang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.