Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think the Aubameyang shout is not terrible.

Arsenal would love to be rid of him.

Newcastle would love to pay his wages for 6 months.

He can play, score some goals and get a better move on the back of it in the summer.

Jordan is a cretin. Atletico aren't winning the league, and Trippier's paid incredibly well there already.
I feel a bit sorry for any ex-player sharing a radio phone in with Simon Jordan. Simon is on another intellectual level to the average footballer and regularly tears them to pieces live on air, but it doesn’t make him right! Just better at arguing, I would love to see @Prestwich_Blue take him on.

If you can bear to even listen to a bit of it, that Geordie prick basically saying only Newcastle's spending can stop us now. Such a fucking hypocrite who went on and on and on about our owners and our spending and how everything we won was hollow. Now he wants people to accept his opinion that the league needs Newcastle to spend in order to challenge City...like we've got no other challengers!

All the others on the panel were trying to make decent points about United's spending and Chelsea's spending and how much of an influence Pep is but he barely even let them finish.

Embarrassing, it is a good YouTube channel and he does host it but he talks a lot of rubbish, often bringing the barcodes into a discussion that at times doesn’t even concern them. I guess the fact he could take them on all on at once in a physical fight means they let him rabble on!

I feel a bit sorry for any ex-player sharing a radio phone in with Simon Jordan. Simon is on another intellectual level to the average footballer and regularly tears them to pieces live on air, but it doesn’t make him right! Just better at arguing, I would love to see @Prestwich_Blue take him on.

Looks like a contrived discussion to me, Jordan isn't sniggering he is corpsing.

He is also listed as an assistant producer at talksport on his linkedin, not just a presenter.

I'd be very surprised if they don't get the papers out in the morning along with any other little tit bits from their own reporters and sources and rehearse the discussions and direction they want to go in.

If you can bear to even listen to a bit of it, that Geordie prick basically saying only Newcastle's spending can stop us now. Such a fucking hypocrite who went on and on and on about our owners and our spending and how everything we won was hollow. Now he wants people to accept his opinion that the league needs Newcastle to spend in order to challenge City...like we've got no other challengers!

All the others on the panel were trying to make decent points about United's spending and Chelsea's spending and how much of an influence Pep is but he barely even let them finish.

Bald one is really stupid. I will curse him on Instagram.

Last edited:
I did but they won’t just be competition will they. In 10 years I fully expect Newcastle to be like PSG, they won’t just be challenging us for trophies they will be gazumping us on major transfers and contracts.
we are a very well run club and as fans of this club we don’t want any other club to be well run because it means we win less and have the best players.

we have enough competition with the red shite and the chavs. Why would we welcome more ? We’r not exactly clearing up premier leagues every season are we ? And a champions league is still yet to be won.
Trust me… competition is fine as it is.

let’s focus on our own club and fook Newcastle
Three of the last four?

Five of the last ten?

OK.

Three of the last four?

Five of the last ten?

OK.
Compare that to 10 of 15 for Liverpool from the mid 70s. And 8 of 11 for the rags from the early 90s to early 00s. We could win the next five in a row (which we won't) and it would still only be matching what Liverpool did. The idea that before we came along it was this super-competitive league with a different winner every year is bollocks. What they object to isn't that it's uncompetitive and the same team is winning every year, they're objecting to the fact that it's not their team.

It’s like going back in time 13 years. January window 2009 and every media outlet, talk sport especially, saying player only joining us for the money.

Brazil and McCoist at it now about Trippier and all things Toon, White and Jordan yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.