Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
they need too do some magic in the transfer window imo to survive this season.

Norwich might stay up with Dean Smith. Watford just fired Ranieri lol, but who know maybe a new manager can put together few lucky wins.

a CB and a CM is much needed at Newcastle. they had offers is for multiple players, I guess it will be quite hectic for them in last days of the window.

Ashley is now suing Newcastle for ripping down his logos too early hahahaha.

Apparently he paid 10 million quid to keep them up til the end of the season.

He really is a snide **** isn’t he.
Whilst I fully agree with you that he's a shit, if he did indeed have a valid sponsorship contract then a deal's a deal and he's entitled to sue for breach of contract. If he's in the right then it makes me wonder how competent the current owners are for not having the sponsorship terminated as part of the sale. Nothing snidey about it - business is business and it would be a big cock up by Staveley & Co. Whilst Sports Direct has been erased from the stadium I noticed when we were there last month that it's still showing as a sponsor on the match ticket. Maybe the Owners believe that's enough to keep their part of the agreement.

Whilst I fully agree with you that he's a shit, if he did indeed have a valid sponsorship contract then a deal's a deal and he's entitled to sue for breach of contract. If he's in the right then it makes me wonder how competent the current owners are for not having the sponsorship terminated as part of the sale. Nothing snidey about it - business is business and it would be a big cock up by Staveley & Co. Whilst Sports Direct has been erased from the stadium I noticed when we were there last month that it's still showing as a sponsor on the match ticket. Maybe the Owners believe that's enough to keep their part of the agreement.

I don’t disagree with any of that - just made me laugh when I read about it.

I can imagine him going round the office and taking all the printer paper and comedy oversized sports direct mugs from the kitchen.

The kind of guy who takes his lightbulbs when he moves house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.