Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its going to be 3 from the current bottom 4 and Burnley will be one of those 3 (no great loss). Watford and Norwich are classic relegation fodder, I dont see their form changing so its there for Newcastle to pull away if they make some good signings. I think i want them to stay up. It keeps the heat of us from an FFP perspective.

Everton are 5th from bottom and they always dodge the drop, Lampard should give them a bit of a lift. Leeds, Brentford and Palace have all been good at times so they should all be fine.

Gonna be interesting,hope Norwich survive it if I'm being honest,fuck the FFP thoughts

Is that him counting how many millions he his getting,no wonder he is smiling.pity it will turn into a bit of a nightmare when he's playing in Barnsley and yes I'll say it Stoke on a winter midweek match......
you being sarky and I haven't clocked it?
They said the same about Ya Ya

Gonna be interesting,hope Norwich survive it if I'm being honest,fuck the FFP thoughts
I've no real interest. I think Newcastle scare the shit out of the old guard and I like that. Give it 10 years and no doubt they will be in the top 6 whatever happens this year, that means someone gets pushed out...

As for the rest, I do like Norwich over Burnley and Watford but not by any great distance. Its been years since I have really got invested in a relegation scrap. Leeds going down was the most fun.

I've no real interest. I think Newcastle scare the shit out of the old guard and I like that. Give it 10 years and no doubt they will be in the top 6 whatever happens this year, that means someone gets pushed out...

As for the rest, I do like Norwich over Burnley and Watford but not by any great distance. Its been years since I have really got invested in a relegation scrap. Leeds going down was the most fun.

I've no real interest to be fair,well not until we have title sewn up,but Sky will absolutely love this if it goes to the wire,which it will.

They've all to play each other which is good as well

Get rid of Burnley, and there’d be at least 38 less injuries in the premier league!

They won’t get every player tho. And people forget it’s WC year. Most teams don’t want to sell - if there is a chance that one if their players are going to dominate. Trippier, Guimaires and Wood are good transfers for the start. Thought Gosens would join too but Inter hijacked I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.