Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that him counting how many millions he his getting,no wonder he is smiling.pity it will turn into a bit of a nightmare when he's playing in Barnsley and yes I'll say it Stoke on a winter midweek match......
I guess that’s his worst case scenario when he was weighing up whether to sign or not.

Best case would be CL football in a couple of years.

The truth will lie somewhere between the two scenarios in all likelihood.

I guess that’s his worst case scenario when he was weighing up whether to sign or not.

Best case would be CL football in a couple of years.

The truth will lie somewhere between the two scenarios in all likelihood.

Yea probably mid table mediocrity,but I would piss myself and I mean piss myself if they went down this season.

everton doing there level best to join them or replace them , but both going what a turn out that'll be

It's gonna be close that's for sure,looking at their fixtures,and the funny thing is it's Burnley v Newcastle last game of season,imagine.............

Has me reminded of Stoke v City when we both went down

Yea probably mid table mediocrity,but I would piss myself and I mean piss myself if they went down this season.
The biggest issue is having time to gel their new signings. Can Howe get a tune out of them straight away?

If not, the championship beckons.

It's gonna be close that's for sure,looking at their fixtures,and the funny thing is it's Burnley v Newcastle last game of season,imagine.............

Has me reminded of Stoke v City when we both went down
Its going to be 3 from the current bottom 4 and Burnley will be one of those 3 (no great loss). Watford and Norwich are classic relegation fodder, I dont see their form changing so its there for Newcastle to pull away if they make some good signings. I think i want them to stay up. It keeps the heat of us from an FFP perspective.

Everton are 5th from bottom and they always dodge the drop, Lampard should give them a bit of a lift. Leeds, Brentford and Palace have all been good at times so they should all be fine.

Its going to be 3 from the current bottom 4 and Burnley will be one of those 3 (no great loss). Watford and Norwich are classic relegation fodder, I dont see their form changing so its there for Newcastle to pull away if they make some good signings. I think i want them to stay up. It keeps the heat of us from an FFP perspective.

Everton are 5th from bottom and they always dodge the drop, Lampard should give them a bit of a lift. Leeds, Brentford and Palace have all been good at times so they should all be fine.
Will depend how quickly they can integrate these players, non of the games they have coming up are games you could say with any cetainty they'll win. They need these players to hit the gound running before the gap grows too much.

If they stay in the EPL, Summer will be interesting for them since Money means feck all for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.