Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to the forum and a Newcastle fan and I'm not here to troll anybody. I hope that we can help you out today as we owe them one for when they beat us 4-3 at Anfield to hand your neighbours the title in 1996.

I think I would give us a 45% of taking something off them as the crowd and players will be up for this as we need to see how we've inproved since last playing them and our players are playing for their futures.

Watch out for Bruno as he's class and we do have a chance today with him in the team as he could run the midfield and whoever wins midfield will probably win the game, it's just a shame that Joelinton wasn't playing centrally as he's been a beast.
Welcome mate.

I hope it's "Joelinton closing in!!!" in two hours' time.

Do it for Cheryl Cole, Faustino Asprilla and the Geordie bloke at the Travelodge from Alan Partridge ;-)))

Welcome mate.

I hope it's "Joelinton closing in!!!" in two hours' time.
I'm absolutely buzzing for this, a few months ago we were down and now we are safe and have a part to play in who wins the title, what a turnaround. The Liverpool team doesn't look the best and Klopp looked nervous earlier.

Sorry, we just weren't good enough and the only positive for you is that we managed to keep the score down, mainly because of Dubravka in goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.