Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Showing that the Saudi’s are investing energy/money into not just the men’s 1st team:

That’s a record crowd for women this seasonthey are in tier 4!
Howe, staveley and the boss were also watching.

It was always ‘slightly’ wrong when City women managed to get promoted into the super league at it’s inception (iirc), but not as wrong as when ‘hanging on the coat tails’ united were handed a straight invite into the established league a couple of seasons ago.
I wonder whether Newcastle will be (if they show the colour of their money) invited straight up as well
But but but the Arab people don't like women, I don't get it.

Leaked away kit next season
82f9c89099756e719fc26de2d9317506.jpg

Bit ridiculous isn't it. It really is just going to amplify the notion of sportswashing.

I get the impression the Saudis wont care at all about the notion of sportswashing. Looking forward to them getting close to the top four in the next season or two.

Showing that the Saudi’s are investing energy/money into not just the men’s 1st team:

That’s a record crowd for women this seasonthey are in tier 4!
Howe, staveley and the boss were also watching.

It was always ‘slightly’ wrong when City women managed to get promoted into the super league at it’s inception (iirc), but not as wrong as when ‘hanging on the coat tails’ united were handed a straight invite into the established league a couple of seasons ago.
I wonder whether Newcastle will be (if they show the colour of their money) invited straight up as well
City at least earned it. The ragettes got straight in despite not having a women's team for ages, they were the only big 6 side who didn't, and it is a bit of a kick in the teeth considering how far the likes of us and Birmingham have fallen when we used to be a title-winning side. Meanwhile United just show up from nowhere and get players like Press and Chamberlain in the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.