Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new owners of the barcodes need to take a leaf out of our book..

Just as we raided the tarquins for Clichy, Nasri, Adebayor, Sagna and Toure, they need to be looking at the dippers for Salah, Mane, Trent Darby, Dick van dyke and the sweaty sock..

Now that would be a proper statement of intent from their owners..!

Do it, you know it makes sense..!

Just popped over to Sad Cafe, and an absolute wankstain named “wing attack plan b” has come up with this first paragraph beauty
“”FFP ain’t gonna make a damn difference
Newcastle get double the gate (triple) that City get, so whatever City spend, Newcastle can make it look like a pittance”
I’m off for a bleach bath after going on there
They are shitting bricks !!

Bbc rag tv going full on spot washing racist root I see! BBC ran by rags and scousers! One day maybe there two clubs will also be bought out by similar buyer and how the Narrative will change in a heart beat!

It could...they might want to buy Kane
It's only around 5-10 minutes flying time longer to Newcastle from Heathrow than it is to Manchester. Just a commute these days and quite feasible. And that's on a scheduled flight from the busiest airport in Europe. I'm sure a private jet could be arranged for him from a local airport in Nowf Landan if they wanted him and he was willing to be that stupid willing to go there. It's only money, after all.

Its an interesting situation, because they still have their shit squad till January. so they could be in or around the relegation zone come the January window, which could give a lot of players some pause. I dont think the project can really get going till next season.

Just popped over to Sad Cafe, and an absolute wankstain named “wing attack plan b” has come up with this first paragraph beauty
“”FFP ain’t gonna make a damn difference
Newcastle get double the gate (triple) that City get, so whatever City spend, Newcastle can make it look like a pittance”
I’m off for a bleach bath after going on there
They are shitting bricks !!
wasn't aware that Newcastle got attendances of 150,000+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.