Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they will get an easier ride than us tbh

I think the media have backed themselves into a corner with us and don’t know how to get out

they know they need another favourite to back because they can’t rely on the red shirt clubs to win it every year and they can’t suddenly change tack with us despite having Pep and some of the best players in the world

Newcastle will be described as “an exciting project” and “long overdue success for the loyal fans”
This yank paid media over here Will turn on Newcastle the very moment they win any silverware

Legacy clubs pushing to cancel winter window in the hope of Newcastle getting relegated to buy them some time?

That might be one of the stupidest things I’ve ever seen, how has his boss allowed that?
Radio 2 airhead sounds for those who have time to kill. The catch yesterday was; can listeners save the piglets who may be killed by adopting them. Any mooner able to pull off a geordie accent should phone in today and have a laugh.

Radio 2 airhead sounds for those who have time to kill. The catch yesterday was; can listeners save the piglets who may be killed by adopting them. Any mooner able to pull off a geordie accent should phone in today and have a laugh.
Why ey man - good enough? ;)

Have blues forgotten Hughes' cheap midfielder purchase? Guy by the name of Kompany, I believe. Wonder what happened to him?
I never said Hughes did a bad job. I just wondered if Mr Potato Head will do any better with a big injection of cash.

I very much doubt it, but you never know.

talk about a tenuous link, I am sure the woman concerned is not one bit interested or even aware of the take over. Reds mouthpiece once again . BBC sinks lower every day.

Her situation has nothing to do with Newcastle, no mention of Sheffield Utd or Charlton Athletic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.