Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people just can't seem to let the Hughes era go. It's nearly 11 years since he got sacked; time to move on. The club is a totally different entity these days.
I always like to think my pissed up rant about Hughes on here (which made it into the classics thread) all those years ago was a major contribution of him getting sacked

Great news for fans of Newcastle, used to live there and happy times down Big Market and on the Boat with the revolving dance floor......and the lasses! not sure why all media fuss over Saudi money when UK been selling them £billions of weapons for years to kill people and the UK royal family always give them red carpet and brown nose.....is it beacuse its football and some elements of the "media" just hate the game?

Best of luck to Newcastle. You`re supporters are going to need a thick skin to have to listen to all the fucking lies written in the media. You`ll probably feel like running through the press box at most games welding and swinging a baseball bat.

Welcome to my world

Last edited:
Best of luck to Newcastle. You`re supporters are going to need a thick skin to have to listen to all the fucking lies written in the media. You`ll probably feeling like running through the press box at most games welding and swinging a baseball bat.

Welcome to my world
On the snippets Talksport have in the ad-breaks, back in the day it had one of Andy Jacob's saying 'you'll become the most hated club in the world' in one of his little rants. Re our takeover.

I think, now the price for the Croatian kid from Fiorentina now starts at 100 million in January. As much as this sale persecutes the rags and dippers, it really Isn't gonna help us either.
from serbia, but yeah, tomato potato

It's on GMB now. Thousands of fans at the ground into the night. Bit OTT.

That's Geordies for you a bit over emotional like the victims. The most loyal and passionate fans in the world in a one team City, well if taking your top off in winter and constantly singing Geordies counts for passion. Melt away when they drop a division though.

That's Geordies for you a bit over emotional like the victims. The most loyal and passionate fans in the world in a one team City, well if taking your top off in winter and constantly singing Geordies counts for passion. Melt away when they drop a division though.
Is he still alive, the fat lad with NUFC tatted on his gut? Would imagine he succumbed to the kebabs and Broon Ale by now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.