Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Tripier is taking his interpreter with him, oh and its not a Chip Muffin, its a Chip Stottie. Fuck u Barmy Army pedants!

Bald one is really stupid. I will curse him on Instagram.

Only another Tiger can bring another Tiger down. Good luck to the barcodes I genuinely mean it but that loud geordie meathead can just piss right off he's a bit of a nob.

It’s like going back in time 13 years. January window 2009 and every media outlet, talk sport especially, saying player only joining us for the money.

Brazil and McCoist at it now about Trippier and all things Toon, White and Jordan yesterday.

Every player who moves 99% of them there wages increase from there previous club!

Look at all those players who have gone to the scum all of them they’ve at least doubled there money for what win nowt.

If you can bear to even listen to a bit of it, that Geordie prick basically saying only Newcastle's spending can stop us now. Such a fucking hypocrite who went on and on and on about our owners and our spending and how everything we won was hollow. Now he wants people to accept his opinion that the league needs Newcastle to spend in order to challenge City...like we've got no other challengers!

All the others on the panel were trying to make decent points about United's spending and Chelsea's spending and how much of an influence Pep is but he barely even let them finish.

Haha, changed his tune a bit since Newcastle came into money. I wonder if he's deleted a lot of his oil money/cheat rants from the past?

Three of the last four?

Five of the last ten?

OK.
My argument here is that we have enough competition as it is without all us welcoming Newcastle into the fold. I’m not arguing that city haven’t done well. We are great.

but competition wise…
There has been five different premier winners between 2010 to 2020.
We are yet to win a champions league and ironically have been recently knocked out of it by Tottenham, Liverpool and Chelsea (yet you all want more English competition).
the 3 tittles out of the 5 we won have been nerve endings finger nail biting tittles wins against Liverpool and rags (aguerooo moment).

we are very good at football in England and are the no 1 team to beat but you have your blue tinted specs on if you think we are dominant as United was in the 90’s.

my argument here is we HAVE enough competition without fans cheering on Newcastle signings and wanting them to do well.

If you can bear to even listen to a bit of it, that Geordie prick basically saying only Newcastle's spending can stop us now. Such a fucking hypocrite who went on and on and on about our owners and our spending and how everything we won was hollow. Now he wants people to accept his opinion that the league needs Newcastle to spend in order to challenge City...like we've got no other challengers!

All the others on the panel were trying to make decent points about United's spending and Chelsea's spending and how much of an influence Pep is but he barely even let them finish.

Had to stop watching after 90 seconds. 4 blokes all talking over each other especially the geordie fat twat (who ironically asked someone to "let me finish" without ever letting anyone else finish....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.