Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you explain why Newcastle staying up is in our best interests ?

we are Man City not Newcastle. The two clubs aren’t connected in the slightest.
Because it is a lot easier to see corruption within the FA when you can see a link, the FA can victimize Newcastle as it did us, but it can not bring us into it.

Because it is a lot easier to see corruption within the FA when you can see a link, the FA can victimize Newcastle as it did us, but it can not bring us into it.
Out of boredom, I have a look on United/Liverpool forums to have a good laugh at them after defeats.
But it’s funny that every fan base you speak too feel like they are victims of corruption.

united/Ronaldo are getting slated by the media for there poor form and Ronaldo being Ronaldo. This is the same media that hyped him as the best signing in the world only 5 months ago.

Chelsea issues with lukaku and have created a circus around his comments regarding inter Milan.

arsenal are constantly getting laughed at in the media

Liverpool are the only team that I generally think media corruption happens now because they fear any backlash from the Hillsborough disaster. Media and TV company’s are scared of saying a bad word about them.

The only thing that annoys me is listening to ex players commentating on games because they do show how bias they are during games. I think football is about luck in seasons, city seem to be having the luck so far this season while in previous years United had about 10 penalties one season. Liverpool was getting everyVAR decision at one point but I honestly don’t see this corruption of everyone VS Man City. I think it’s fans being paranoid.

The media and papers will do whatever they can to sell papers. They have no loyalty and they will sh1t on anyone!!

Close to getting carlos
And they want Haaland summer
Champions league football beckons

Close to getting carlos
And they want Haaland summer
Champions league football beckons

Fee wise they're nowhere near for Diego Carlos, Sevilla are chasing the La Liga title, it will take €50m minimum in my opinion. Maybe even the €80m release clause. Their best bid so far is £28m and that was rejected immediately.

They're nowhere near the stature they need to be to sign Haaland either. Champions League football will take a good few years, Villa have signed Digne and Coutinho this window and they're nowhere near the Champions League.

The league is a lot tougher than when we got took over.

Last edited:
Not a massive fan tbh.
But Duchess, and the much later European Feline and No Mercy are top top Toooons.

Still remember ,as a kid,being mesmorised by the group singing Duchess on ToTP....it was like wtf is this,...where's that zany keyboard sound coming from,whats this band called?

It was a moment.

Some 40 odd years later only Arabian Knights by Siouxsie and the Banshees ,imo ,comes close for 1st impressions on tv.

And here we are,in modern times,with 'Arabian Knights' at the helm of both our clubs.

'Fast Eddie'will become your Mark Hughes....before being dismissed and a great coach being brought in..

Nothing against Howe but I caught him saying " on our day we can beat anybody" the other week when you were 2nd from bottom..it just sounded like the rubbish MH used to say at press conferences.
Let's hope FE brings in a Zabelletta and VK for you before the inevitable....Le Depart.
Only a few bands have pulled it off. Stranglers doors obviously! For me and our generation of urchins it was the inspiral carpets , jeez them boys made some chownns!!!! Howld on Dennishasdoneit? I’m being stitched here 76’ the over head kick 2-1 city nice one pal ! As for the Arabs I think the intent could be their but I’ll be deed before them blacknwhite b……s win owt. Laddo might see something . Ya bird lets you down ya pals let you down ya footy team constantly let you down music never lets you down think I’ll put the inspirals on for shits n giggles A CARAVAN!!

Newcastle mirroring the old City of the 80/90s. Draw lower division side, get high expectation and a home draw and mess up big time.

Still remember 2-1 at Boro in the cup when Reid was manager and not a word was spoken with a full car on way home.
Boro away was always grim in them days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.