Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
if they dont sack Bruce soon SSN presenters are going to start crying the desperation for his sacking is or his pridicted sacking is making them look foolish
I wonder if Sky will go on about other high profile managers in the stands watching his "last match"?

I wonder if Sky will go on about other high profile managers in the stands watching his "last match"?
laughed a winter on talkshite this morning covering his back after saying what he did about hughes sacking " 95% of voted newcastle fans want him replaced so logical thing to do"

Reactions: mat
laughed a winter on talkshite this morning covering his back after saying what he did about hughes sacking " 95% of voted newcastle fans want him replaced so logical thing to do"

I think after that shit show 3 nil hammering Lesley Hughes got at Spurs before he got sacked, 95 percent of blues would be in agreement too.

It's not arrogance, City were a threat to Utd, Liverpool and the rest because of our business model, plowing money back in to the club to grow. Now Newcastle will have that same business model and will threaten the same cabal, but that business model doesn't threaten us, it will in time give us a competitor.
And the more competitors you have only validates what you do win even more

Can see Newcastle going down this year and they will probably build from there. There's an assumption that they will spend spend spend but that might now actually happen.
Exactly and if you are not careful you can flush a 100-150 million down the bog very easily. Time will tell if they can break into the big time but for sure they are in a much better place to achieve this now than they were a week ago.

Yes - he lasted 15 months following the takeover which, considering he wasn’t even appointed by our owner, is more than anyone could’ve expected really. Plenty of new owners come into clubs and sack the current manager either straight away or shortly after. We got pelters for the Hughes sacking yet I don’t ever remember Stoke getting pelters for sacking Megson the day they were taken over by that Icelandic bloke, or Al Fayed getting pelters for sacking Micky Adams just after buying Fulham even though Adams had just got them promoted.
I think it was the optics surrounding his sacking which looked bad, him sat in the dugout managing the team as the news of his dismissal and Bobby Manc's appointment broke.

I think the we will help Newcastle to get up on the horse, we finally hav an ally in the PL, its a nightmare for the yanks.
An interesting idea. We have a good relationship with Ms Staveley and, I guess, the Saudis so you could be right.

I see the Spurs trust are now questioning the decision making at Tottenham. The fans are not stupid and see the writing on the wall with the Newcastle takeover. I hope an honest journalist picks up the story.

Where has all the money gone levy?

Why have you saddled the club with huge debts?

Why did you not sell Kane for a ridiculous fee?

Why do you sneak around with the red yank owners trying to destabilise fair competition?

Why did you sign up to the ESL?

Spurs being Spurs innit ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.