Newcastle Utd (H) Post Match Thread

They're taking it well on RAWK...

They are a soulness club. Deep down they know these titles they've won are worthless.

Reply...

Yep, it’s why Bluemoon is full of hate and and bitterness despite winning the league most years. It burns them that no one properly acknowledges it as an achievement alongside what we won in the 70s and 80s and Man Utd did in the 90s and 00s. Despite the Sky hype machine, the world knows deep down that they are a walking fraud of a club.
Truth is most Liverpool fans would be utd fans and most utd fans would be Liverpool fans if they were born in a different era.

From 82 minutes onwards.

Penultimate home game of the season in a title run-in and thousands left early. I think we deserve some stick for it.

The silly sods were streaming out of the ground and thousands were long gone by the time we scored those two late goals.

First time I really noticed it yesterday the early leavers. I'm in the south stand and that stand to my left where the players tunnel is, on 80 minutes off they went. Like a load of lemmings rushing over a cliff they seemed hell bent on getting out of there as fast as possible. It reminded me of the bad old days of getting hammered at home. Where are they all going that's so vital they rush off as if their lives depend on it? I moan about the transport enough myself, but it's a Sunday at just after 6pm and the weather was fine.

The crowd during the game was great though. Loud and singing almost all the game. I think it takes a bit of adversity and stick from the dipper loving media to rediscover the "We're Manchester City and proud, fuck you!" attitude.

The Geordies were as weird as ever. An odd bunch in looks and attitude,not the brightest pebbles on the beach. Someone once said a Geordie was a Scotsman with his brains bashed out and I wouldn't argue with that analogy. I decided to wait for the bus yesterday so unfortunately encountered them all as they streamed out. "Champions League you're having a laugh" was their main song. This from a club who's last trophy was 1969 and who deserted them in droves when they were relegated until Keegan turned up. We should have responded with, "12 points clear and you fucked it up, Kevin Keegan it cracked him up."

If we win it from here given we've got almost all of our defence missing for the last three games it will be brilliant. Please God I want to see that chest beating gurners tears.

The Newcastle fans seem to have gone full on into 'plucky underdog' mode. They were like a League 2 side giving a reasonable account of themselves in a game they were never going to win. Each time we scored they launched into a repetitive and unintelligible chant as if to show how loyal they are.

They are now in my Opposition Fans Cunts list.

From 82 minutes onwards.

Penultimate home game of the season in a title run-in and thousands left early. I think we deserve some stick for it.

The silly sods were streaming out of the ground and thousands were long gone by the time we scored those two late goals.
loads left bottom tier of family stand on 70 mins! FFS it’s a Sunday, not even 5.30, we are playing some brilliant football and people are leaving. Why?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.