Newcastle Utd (H) Post Match Thread

They can.

There was a game in Germany where both teams had gone to their dressing rooms for half time and VAR decided there should be a penalty and they were brought out again for the penalty to be taken before going back in for half time.

Surely there's a difference between interrupting the match for HT break and the final whistle, finally ending the match.

I think the point is that a penalty can only be awarded for an offence that took place during the match, but time can (must) be added at half time or full time for it to be taken.

If the ref blows the final whistle, and then Fern gives a Leeds player a smack in the mouth, a penalty cannot be awarded.

Most deluded fans ever, "we're bigger than you", not sure what metric they are using, certainly not fans, average attendances, trophies won or revenue - maybe the inversely proportional distance from the main railway station to the ground.
Told the ones near me Newcastle hadn't done fuck all since Robson and Jerome

Fantastic response after Wednesdays game.. the players must have been so disappointed after playing 120 minutes and losing...so to play the way we did was amazing.. especially as Newcastle had a week's rest.
Kev was world class today ..and Zincy was excellent as were Raz and Jack...
The rest were very good and we should have been out of sight but half time.
We controlled the game and never really looked in any trouble apart from the odd attack from the barcodes..mind you Eddie made a very good save to keep a clean sheet.
I thought Attwell was fucking awful..he let them get away with some bad challenges and pulled us up for minor fouls..but even he seemed to give up after the 3rd goal.
Not great news about Dias Stones and Walker..

Great result.....

pretty comfortable

Notable how well we are doing from set pieces this season.....

Hope Dias is ok - anyone know why he was taken off? Didnt hear it mentioned on the commentry.....against West Ham and Wolves we need him

Stones still out - anyone know anything on him?
Looked like a hammy

I liken Zinchenko to a pop up toaster.
I have had my toaster for about 10 years and it has never ever let me down.
Bread goes in, toast comes out every fucking time, thats Zinchenko for you, as reliable as my toaster.
memories of the old shaun goater popping up like toast in a toaster song. only heard it a few times but always made me piss

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.