Newcastle Vs City C1C Post Match Thread

Re: Newcastle Vs City C1C Post Match Thread

So, what do we reckon? Pants on or Pants off on Saturday? I would have Pants on personally.

Job done. Poor game

Boyata did OK, Javi OK, Pants did himself no harm. Merlin made the difference allowing Milly inside.

Key moments the Costel save from Cisse and the first goal. Second goal was very pleasing on the eye. Defence really firmed up second half and in ET. Lescott stepped up and Dedryck improved as the game went on too.

Feed switched to Real Madrid immediately but man have they been leaking goals as well. Anyway, Pants Lescott deserve the next few games, we got out of that run of 4 games 3 wins 1 loss, should have been a draw, still decent. We deserved a bit of luck on our side, thankful for Pants

worsleyweb wrote:
I gave the taxi driver 20 quid for four cans of fosters and a pack of revels. He has been gone 25 mins. Should I be worried?? The shop is at the top of my road??

Any fucking news? !!

Think Pants, Lescott, deserve starts on Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.