Newcastle Vs City C1C Post Match Thread

Re: Newcastle Vs City C1C Post Match Thread

any links for the 5th round draw would be welcomed

made a meal of that but the result is the important thing.have we got a song for pants?he will need one

TGR said:
worsleyweb wrote:
I gave the taxi driver 20 quid for four cans of fosters and a pack of revels. He has been gone 25 mins. Should I be worried?? The shop is at the top of my road??

Any fucking news? !!

Save worsley

They used the defibrillator on me three times but thankfully I'm here to post in the post match thread.

I'd like nastasic and lescott in defence till Vincent returns. Liked costell but not sure dropping joe will ultimately be great for this club , if we are in transition then then we must stick by a goalkeeper that has been fantastic but is going through a sticky patch

Summerbuzz said:
thanks to the matchday thread peeps, I needed a moan and a laugh more than any of you can know.

Get yourself down the South Stand - you produced a couple of crackers!

Anyone who dares try and do the usual 'we win and everyone was class' bollocks can fuck right off. Should have had that game wrapped up in 90 minutes and we were shocking for far too much of that. Squad depth is piss poor, Jovetic out (again), needing Silva to come on before we look remotely threatening.

Obviously glad we won but tbh I feel that game has asked more questions than its answered. I really worry for us when the fixtures pile up for proper games. Late stage champions league (hopefully), later stages of this cup, FA Cup, etc.. Games we have to put in big performances against big teams. Our second string should be playing out of their skin to prove a point, they're not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.