Newcastle Vs City C1C Post Match Thread

Re: Newcastle Vs City C1C Post Match Thread

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Milner confirmed that he's a box to box midfielder... nothing else.

And any manager who opts to play him on the wing over central midfield needs to be f*cking sacked.

It actually pisses me off alot, two years he's sat on the wing, he's only been in central midfield for less than 30 mins tonight and he's shown glimpses of his Villa days. Unless we play him in his primary position, we'll never get the Milner that we forked £26 million out on. Mancini is partly to blame for all this, aswell as Hodgson.

Jimmy showed real quality when he came inside for the last hour. Very effective, got stuck in and drove us forward. By far his best position (as i told MP on another thread) and exactly what we need in the middle. He's much better than Nasri if Merlin is on as well.

All in all a decent showing by the team and a big shout for the supporters who made the trip.

i watched dzeko closely tonite and his performance was fuckin embarrassing, his effort was 1/10, he didnt even break sweat, he just walked around unless the ball came to his feet, he lost the ball once and just turned and walked away................if some of these players are 'desperate' to show wot they can do when given the chance........................well

Could we have 0 English players in the starting line up v Norwich ? Maybe Lescott the only one ?

Good result, with the lack of minutes under the starting eleven I'm very pleased.

stonerblue said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Milner confirmed that he's a box to box midfielder... nothing else.

And any manager who opts to play him on the wing over central midfield needs to be f*cking sacked.

It actually pisses me off alot, two years he's sat on the wing, he's only been in central midfield for less than 30 mins tonight and he's shown glimpses of his Villa days. Unless we play him in his primary position, we'll never get the Milner that we forked £26 million out on. Mancini is partly to blame for all this, aswell as Hodgson.

Jimmy showed real quality when he came inside for the last hour. Very effective, got stuck in and drove us forward. By far his best position (as i told MP on another thread) and exactly what we need in the middle. He's much better than Nasri if Merlin is on as well.

All in all a decent showing by the team and a big shout for the supporters who made the trip.

I can't agree with the first part of your last line. The first 100 minutes was fucking dire! Lets not kid ourselves about that.

rastus said:
Considering the line up, great play from us in the second half, even before Merlin came on.
Pants distribution is excellent

At least ten percent better than Harts if the stats are correct.

haydockboy said:
i watched dzeko closely tonite and his performance was fuckin embarrassing, his effort was 1/10, he didnt even break sweat, he just walked around unless the ball came to his feet, he lost the ball once and just turned and walked away................if some of these players are 'desperate' to show wot they can do when given the chance........................well

Did you celebrate your epic win Saturday over the mighty Stoke? You have another chance to do it in the cup next round.

Have all the big girls who were lambasting our Manager at half time,fucked off to bed yet ?? Absolutely awful and not warranted shit from these Mancini inners.A pair need to be grown by some people.

A win is a win.

Apart from Panti nobody should be too tired for Saturday and a pretty good draw as well.

oakiecokie said:
Have all the big girls who were lambasting our Manager at half time,fucked off to bed yet ?? Absolutely awful and not warranted shit from these Mancini inners.A pair need to be grown by some people.

oakie the first 100 minutes was absolutely crap! So don't come on here with that crap FFS!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.