Newcastle Vs City C1C Post Match Thread

Re: Newcastle Vs City C1C Post Match Thread

Really pleased with that. Tough match to cap a run of four away games. I think Joleon was excellent tonight and surely will be considered for Saturdays match. Was really happy for Edin to get his goal too.

These type of games are usually shit and soon forgotten,you just want to get through but aren't that bothered if you don't.

What always worries me about games like this is how bad most of our second string look when given the chance to impress,especially considering most of them cost bloody millions!

Still Newcastle were at home and got beat,Spuds just scraped through on penalties so i guess most teams are the same.Leicester away it is then!

Why was Boyata not given the chance when Vinny was out? He's had two good games in the cup. Lescott was good as well.

Considering the line up, great play from us in the second half, even before Merlin came on.
Pants distribution is excellent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.