Newcastle Vs City League Cup Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BufordUSABlue said:
FredTilson said:
ZRijuMz.png

No point playing Toure and Fernandinho. They'd be tired. Need them both for Norwich home and CSKA home on 2nd and 6th.

Newcastle are playing really poorly on the league so won't care a lot about this game.

That would be my team Fred!

Same here! I like it!

FredTilson said:
lewis 93:20 said:
(Provided Kompany is fit norwich)

--------------------------Pants----------------------------
Micah-----Lescott-------Demichellis------Clichy
----------------Rodwell--------Garcia-----------------
Milner------------------Nasri------------------Lopes
---------------Dzeko-------------Jovetic---------------
Didn't know you could field 12 players in Capital one cup games.

United do it in the league constantly. Where have you been?

Stoned Rose said:
Rodwell and Garcia in a 2 man midfield?

That would get bum holed by a decent championship side let alone Newcastle at their gaff.
Agreed, one of Yaya or Fernandinho will start possibly even both as Pellegrini will really want to win this trophy.

Want to see how jovetic looks playing the 10 role he says is his best position ..the kid has the vision strength footwork and i.q to be outstanding at this role..hopefully that'll force him to break into the first xi ahead of Nasri on the left side

This is the sort of game we've come unstuck in in the past , and we could easily do so again ....... they are no Chelsea , but they are the type of side that on a cold windswept night in the North East , bouyed on by a decent crowd , could find a team spirit to cause problems for us .... and especially if our team is weakened!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.