Newcastle Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Thought we played extremely well. Never looked mithered by Newcastle and in all honesty Lescott and Kompany had Messi Cisse and Ronaldo Ba in their pockets.

Overhyped half season wonders the pair of em.

We bossed the game, created the better chances and showed exactly why we're 1st and they're 5th.

Yaya was poor first half but absolutely outstanding 2nd. Both his goals were of the highest class. The guy is a bona fide 'game changer'.

Clichy was outstanding but i'm coming to 'expect' that of the guy every week. He's officially brilliant and at 7m has got to be buy of the season.

Joe Hart played magnificently with a couple of very key stops.

We played like champions. Bob was coolness personified and made all the right moves.

Sky were fucking gutted which is quite a nice bonus ;)

Lescott has tweeted credit to Newcastle fans as they applauded City after the final whistle...what was all the booing about then every time we had the ball!?

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

Ran round the living room, with my son hanging onto my back, yelling an impromptu " who put the ball in the geordies net...." whilst our 4 barcode friends sat in silence !

blueduff said:
Lescott has tweeted credit to Newcastle fans as they applauded City after the final whistle...what was all the booing about then every time we had the ball!?

Just trying to put City off. It's fair enough - the crowd trying to help their team.

Jumped up hit the ceiling, landed on my knees in front of the telly, and was just screaming yes - very hard and loud, tears were streaming i couldnt see anything for a bit, what with the tears and shaking... the second i was just running around high fiving everyone and everything in the room, got half way upstairs on my victory run and thought what are you doing and ran back down

Since the game has finished i am still pumped up (trying to watch the snooker to calm myself down) but i now have a banging headache and my knees are fucking killing

I fucking love you City

Watched my 7-year old grand-daughter jigging around shouting "united in the bin,city win"--priceless.

Henkeman said:
blueduff said:

Just trying to put City off. It's fair enough - the crowd trying to help their team.
Probably a throwback to Nige's tackle on Ben Arfa (the season before last, I think?).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.