Newcastle Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

pudge said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
pudge said:
It's lazy support lol

Chant and cheer your own team

There was plenty of booing and jeering of the scum on Monday, and quite right it was too... dont have a problem with Newcastle fans doing the same to us
Yeah for a derby game it's understandable, because there's a obvious hatred. But any other time I just think it's lazy

It's trying to intimidate the opposition. There's more than one way to will the team on.

Yaya Toure is one awesome footballer. When pushed forward into that front position, he is devastating, but Mancini, as usual, times it to perfection, De jong (who I predicted), Dzeko, who I didn't, proves why Roberto is our manager and not me. 5 past Sparky's upstarts and we're in happy land.

Henkeman said:
pudge said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
There was plenty of booing and jeering of the scum on Monday, and quite right it was too... dont have a problem with Newcastle fans doing the same to us
Yeah for a derby game it's understandable, because there's a obvious hatred. But any other time I just think it's lazy

It's trying to intimidate the opposition. There's more than one way to will the team on.
Calm down, I didn't say there was anything wrong with it. I'd just prefer fans to chant their teams name and their own players rather than boo the opposition, doing both is fine but I don't think that was the case today. Personal opinion, open forum and all that lol

Thanks is also due to a certain Edin Dzeko. Until he replaced Tevez, we never really looked like scoring. Once he came on (and Yaya pushed forward), we could and should have scored five.

pudge said:
Henkeman said:
pudge said:

Calm down, I didn't say there was anything wrong with it. I'd just prefer fans to chant their teams name and their own players rather than boo the opposition, doing both is fine but I don't think that was the case today. Personal opinion, open forum and all that lol

Calm down?

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

Broke a 60 pound portrait by throwing it at my Manure supporting neighbours.

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

er... Celebrated by jumping up and down with my mates cheering. Like always. Then we all began to have a wankfest over Ya Ya and say he is the biggest big game player in our lives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.