Newcastle Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

bluejimmines said:
i missed it, I was having a piss. I also missed Kompanys as I was at the bar, I missed yayas at wembley, I was having another piss, god bless my bladder.

can u just sit in the bogs next sunday please!!

Re: baby reaction to yaya 1st goal man city v newcastle

Although the video is older than time.

Good work to whoever put the commentary on top.

Funnily enough that slightly stunned reaction when the goal went in perfectly echoed mine as well. Admittedly my secondary reaction involved more leaping around and swear words but still....

bluejimmines said:
i missed it, I was having a piss. I also missed Kompanys as I was at the bar, I missed yayas at wembley, I was having another piss, god bless my bladder.
You, sir, are required to do a helluva lot of pissing, next Sunday! Start drinking NOW! (Well, continue.)

gravediggerj said:
can we get this to city? Imagine this up on the big screens!!
You do know this is not an ACTUAL reaction to Yaya's goal... don't you?

i did a mourinho, i said i would do, just to piss the rags off that live near me, down the read hand in the air screaming "get the fuck in there"

Newcastle fans

franksinatra said:
Just show how different experiences can be. Where I was they were running to the stewards pointing out City fans to stewards to get them thrown out. I can understand the emotion of the day, but as a footy fan I would never want to deprive a rival fan of watching there club take a huge step to winning a trophy.

Yeh, I was in the same area, but to be honest it was only 5 or 6 of them pointing out City fans that were over celebrating in the seats occupied by hospitality visitors.

Me & the other City fans around me kept stum !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.