Newcastle Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

I went bananas, ran around and could not smile. I felt like I was in another dimension, like I had taken to much weed. A hell of a great feeling.

My Arsenal mate almost celebrated as much as I did. We fucking hate the rags both of us.

WE LOVE YOU CITY!

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

had a shouting competition with my mate Anthony when we scored, to see who could fuck off my Rag neighbours the most....i'd have had it down as a dead heat....! Then ran out into the garden with my shirt over my head & done 2 tipple overs, much to the bemusement of my scouse Mrs, her Mam & Anthonys wife & the 3 kids everyone's a winner ...except them fookers next door

I'm annoyed that it was an away match meaning there'll be no Tunnel Cam

firthy81 said:
Did u see hart and kompany in the tunnel on tv. Hart looked very tense. Kompany wouldn't look at the camera. Credit to them both they were fantastic today!! Come on boys nearly there!
i think vinn was waiting to see where the rest of the team were, there was only a line of about 7 players until yaya strolled up with the rest behind him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.