Newcastle Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

1azur said:
GreekBlue said:
Dzekos first touch when he came on!!!! Could not believe it. Then he proceeded with 8 shit touches. Oh well. CITY.
Why did you make this rubbish post? City is one win away from the winning all the marbles and this is the best what you have to say!!!?
Even Pudge and Jumanji gave Dzeko a break but you couldn't help to make one arshole-like observation. Regardless of what you think and say, Dzeko made invaluable contribution in this great achievement of winning the league. It looks like that all of those "meaningless goals" that he scored will count. What about the two unforgettable trashing of Tottenham and Man United that he was part of?
This is time to be grateful not an arshole.
I agree, I thought he played amazing when he came on! He looked like he has his motivation back, look at the videos from the start of the season and compare with mid season.....

pudge said:
1azur said:
GreekBlue said:
Dzekos first touch when he came on!!!! Could not believe it. Then he proceeded with 8 shit touches. Oh well. CITY.
Why did you make this rubbish post? City is one win away from the winning all the marbles and this is the best what you have to say!!!?
Even Pudge and Jumanji gave Dzeko a break but you couldn't help to make one arshole-like observation. Regardless of what you think and say, Dzeko made invaluable contribution in this great achievement of winning the league. It looks like that all of those "meaningless goals" that he scored will count. What about the two unforgettable trashing of Tottenham and Man United that he was part of?
I take offence at this post
Well, did you trash Dzeko today or not?

1azur said:
pudge said:
1azur said:
I take offence at this post
Well, did you trash Dzeko today or not?
No, and I never have.

Hence the offence.

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

hot_weird_funny_amazing_cool8_crazy_fat_kid_200907272342029962.gif

Re: Newcastle fans

Both teams were being tough in the tackle and getting stuck in, City were getting to the ball first but taking no prisoners. Newcastle players were rushing into tackles which City players could see, they shielded the ball and won plenty of fouls as the Newcastle players clattered into them. Then there were 4 bookings in a row, Tiotte, Barry, Perch and Yaya Toure. Barry's was a professional foul and the booing seemed to start when the Toon Army sensed that we were getting away with dirty play and they were getting pulled up for it. This wasn't the case really, our tackling was effective and we were coming up with the ball. Their players should have stood off and not dived into the tackles so easily--- this is what Chelsea did against Barcelona in the CL 2nd leg and what we did to an extent against the rags on Monday when they were looking for a challenge to come in from one of our players so that they could win a free kick. If you look at those 2 games you'll see that there weren't so many fouls.

Re: Newcastle fans

Me to...ive liked them ever sence Kev Keegan lost the plot when up for the league against the scum
MCC said:
Newcastle are my second team and I was gutted that we had to play them now, as i knew that we would win. My gran was a geordie and my best mate is. Hope they get 3rd. Toon army!

Hugged my dad and my little lad, 3 generations of true blues.

Likewise, came in and saw the players all over YaYa on the ground
mansour's tow ropes said:
i was having a piss for the 1st

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.