Newcastle Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

This was me

IsThisRealLife.jpg

Re: Newcastle fans

After the game I met two very bitter Newcastle fans. On the way out our fans around me was singing the yaya toure deliah song, an oldish bloke went 'he wouldn't be there if it wasn't for the arabs' to which I replied yes we know, listen to the words of the song and sense the irony of it. The another one asked me where I was when we was shit. He was a rather aggressive lad, was funny.

ste.sully said:
Apart from the odd booing, the ill-advised "where were you when you were shit", the two fingered salute and moving wrist gestures when we scored - they were great. It's all pantomime I guess.

The incessant booing lasted for ever. I thought they were true football fans. I remember being at Maine Road and Arsenal were 4-0 up inside 20 minuets. I stayed to the end and applauded their footballing skills. I look back on that game and say to myself I was privileged to watch a world class team. I didn't boo! Newcastle fans are just a bag of shit to me now done and dusted.

citysince88 said:
Football fans in booing opposition shocker.

I don't see the issue TBH.
To be honest, I was thinking 'Well, there's only two teams in this race, and if they're boing us, they must be for the other lot.' So I had them down as a stadium full of Stripy Rags.

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

I was motionless and speechless. I didn't cheer or anything... now take into consideration I stood for the whole game leading up to the goal, and was like a man possessed throughout every piece of play. I was utterly complete when it went in.

I cheered like mad for the second and had tears in my eyes at the final whistle.

Then I went for a lie-down.... and now I can't sleep for thinking of what ifs for next sunday!

GreekBlue said:
Dzekos first touch when he came on!!!! Could not believe it. Then he proceeded with 8 shit touches. Oh well. CITY.
Why did you make this rubbish post? City is one win away from the winning all the marbles and this is the best what you have to say!!!?
Even Pudge and Jumanji gave Dzeko a break but you couldn't help to make one arshole-like observation. Regardless of what you think and say, Dzeko made invaluable contribution in this great achievement of winning the league. It looks like that all of those "meaningless goals" that he scored will count. What about the two unforgettable trashing of Tottenham and Man United that he was part of?
This is time to be grateful not an arshole.

1azur said:
GreekBlue said:
Dzekos first touch when he came on!!!! Could not believe it. Then he proceeded with 8 shit touches. Oh well. CITY.
Why did you make this rubbish post? City is one win away from the winning all the marbles and this is the best what you have to say!!!?
Even Pudge and Jumanji gave Dzeko a break but you couldn't help to make one arshole-like observation. Regardless of what you think and say, Dzeko made invaluable contribution in this great achievement of winning the league. It looks like that all of those "meaningless goals" that he scored will count. What about the two unforgettable trashing of Tottenham and Man United that he was part of?
This is time to be grateful not an arshole.
I take offence at this post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.