Newcastle Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

LoveCity said:
CHAMP20NS.jpg

Saving this for when we've actually won the league, but are they still being sold and if so do you have the link.

I'm playing a 12 hour charity match in June (a few rags are playing) so thought this may be quite good to wear if we win ofc.

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WGHeQw49ws&feature=fvst[/youtube]

Went to the loo AGAIN been on diet cokes whilst watching the game.Don't know why I bothered with my stomach doing summersaults.My god my stress levels+blood pressure was thru the roof.

Silently cheered due to the sleeping 2 year old on my lap! Made up for it in the kitchen when the second went in!

I screamed like a girl and woke my 4 month old son up, who incidentally was a lucky mascot today as I dressed him in his new City gear. God i'm in the dog house now. Oh well, t'was worth it.

I'm working overseas. I made a vow I wouldn't watch the game in case I jinxed it. Eventually I couldn't take it anymore and clicked onto mcfc live commentary. it was 60 minutes gone and goalless. I was think "okay, go away and do something else". After ten minutes, my nerves got the better of me again, and I logged on. 70 minutes and still goalless, and I was beginning to think we were going to fluff it. Then, literally at the moment I looked back at the screen, there was a goalflash. I ended up watching the rest of the game, gnawing my fingernails off, then hollering my lungs out.

I was holding an NFL ball I got when I went on holiday to the US, I was squeezing it all game because of the tension and when Yaya scored I threw it down and did a touchdown dance.

Beer Fart then said

"Getthefuckingetinyoufuckinbeatybastardfuckinwooooooohooooooooooooooooyeehhhahahhahahhhhhwooohhjoooooooyayayayaayayyayayyyaaaaaaawoooppidoooo"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.