Newcastle Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

LoveCity said:
CHAMP20NS.jpg

Where is that from? I want to order some for my stag doo :)

The Fish said:
Congrats Lads, the title is yours, just like the 60s you won it in our backyard. No grudges, (especially given the money spent ;) ) You're the first team to do the double over us in the league this season and any team doing that clearly deserves to win the whole bloody thing.

Our front three were unusually disjointed, reckon that has more to do with Kompany et al, than anything else.

I'm sure everyone staying up in Newcastle for a few jars will have a blinding night out because, at the end of the season, who the fuck thought Newcastle would be be in the top7, let alone going into the final game of the season with an outside chance of Champions League?! We'll be celebrating as much as you lot

Silva, Yaya, Ageuro, Hart... they've all be a class above this season.

See you next season,
Cheers for the kind words Fish. Much appreciated. And fair do's to your side as well, and particularly to Pardew. I think he's proved a lot of doubters on Tyneside wrong.

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

Jumped around the living room after the 1st, screamed loud and close 2 tears, the 2nd goal dancing around the front room. We're nearly there!.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

I have now changed my balckberry password to yaya :)<br /><br />-- 06 May 2012 16:30 --<br /><br />
hirop said:
I have now changed my balckberry password to yaya :)

I appreciate that somewhat negates the whole point of passwords...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.