Newcastle Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Struggling to hold back the tears, in 36 years supporting City since my old man took me to my first game as a 5 year old, I never dreamed we could be this close to the holy grail, u can almost smell the polish on the trophy, spent all week telling blues and rags at work we would win today, that's how confident I was! Next Sunday is all set for the party to end all parties for Manchester and our great club, and come the final whistle and our victory is confirmed, my 9 year old son will see his dad blubber like a girl, and I won't care, to be sat in the stadium with 48,000 blue brothers and sisters when history is changed forever will be worth all the years of hurt, and watching my son celebrate will make me the proudest dad in the world! 90 minutes left for immortality for every 1 of those players and for Roberto Mancini, who has proved that other managers can take on Taggart and beat him!

jimharri said:
Cheers for the kind words Fish. Much appreciated. And fair do's to your side as well, and particularly to Pardew. I think he's proved a lot of doubters on Tyneside wrong.

Not just Tyneside mate.

My lass just texted me "Does this mean you're going on holiday with me and not your mates next year then?" cheeky cow.

The Fish said:
Congrats Lads, the title is yours, just like the 60s you won it in our backyard. No grudges, (especially given the money spent ;) ) You're the first team to do the double over us in the league this season and any team doing that clearly deserves to win the whole bloody thing.

Our front three were unusually disjointed, reckon that has more to do with Kompany et al, than anything else.

I'm sure everyone staying up in Newcastle for a few jars will have a blinding night out because, at the end of the season, who the fuck thought Newcastle would be be in the top7, let alone going into the final game of the season with an outside chance of Champions League?! We'll be celebrating as much as you lot

Silva, Yaya, Ageuro, Hart... they've all be a class above this season.

See you next season,
Fair fish mate...appreciate it when others realise our credentials...you havent done too bad yourselves this season and like us I can only see you getting better

kippaxkid74 said:
mcfc2607 said:
kippaxkid74 said:
It's unreal, i can't quite believe this is finally happening again....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AGAIN????

AS A CHELSEA FAN WOULD SAY

What's wrong with saying again?
We did win in 37 and 68 you know.
Winning the top division didn't start to exist only when the premier league was formed.

Talk about bringing me down, you accusing me of being a newbie with your chelsea remark??? I'm born a blue, would you like to see my childhood photo album to prove it ffs?!

chill out ffs. chelsea sang to us at home this season

STAND UP IF YOU'VE WON THE LEAGUE.
thats why i said it.

Crescent said:
WEPlh.png

NOT YET - Take this down !

Sorry nerves got to me big time, worst game I have ever sat through in my life, City ruining long life and longevity. :-)

Fucking brilliant 10/10 to all the team and lads who made the trip. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.