Newcastle Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

shouted YAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and got several glances at work!

Sat in a pub with better half supping beer as if I was on death row.......1-0 up sergio breaks through (he can't miss.. Can he) I close my eyes surrounded by rags s and screamed get the fook in ... Only to be told he missed you wanker............... Never mind when yaya banged in number 2 , I went fuckin mental.........only blue in pub lol

jumped up fists in the air and pulled me fucking back out.

watched rest of the game on all fours screaming in agony until second went in
then switched to the dying fly screaming with delight!!

rag wife trying to kick fuck out of me lol

All above unlikely as it sounds is true!!!

Newcastle Fanzone?

Was there a Fanzone for this game? Seem to remember someone posting that they do it for Sunday games?

Cheers

First one: Jumped up and screamed "get in there!" at the telly.
Second one: Same thing, then ran to the TV and kissed Yaya on the big screen as he celebrated!

Re: Newcastle Fanzone?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,26691,13862,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0 ... 62,00.html</a>

Take it, take it, take it.

Shouted out “YES” my arms and legs went into a star shape and then slid of my chair with a pint in my hand, and no I didn’t spill a drop, Come on City

What did you do when Yaya scored?

Shouted that loud, my 5 year old started crying. Ran in to the street doing a dad dance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.