Newcastle Vs City post match thread

I thought you strolled through the game but if NUFC had fluked a goal they would have got their tails up and possibly made the last 10 minutes or so a bit dodgy for you.Toure didn't look interested.
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU WERE SHIT
Was it really appropriate for this chant on the day when 50,000 paid their respects to the two lads who lost their lives on flight MH17

safc4eva said:
I thought you strolled through the game but if NUFC had fluked a goal they would have got their tails up and possibly made the last 10 minutes or so a bit dodgy for you.Toure didn't look interested.
Was it really appropriate for this chant on the day when 50,000 paid their respects to the two lads who lost their lives on flight MH17

We paid our respects to the two sadly missed supporters so what has that got to do with the 50,000 other fair weather fans?

safc4eva said:
.......im pretty sure they were chanting this to us i.e the manchester city away fans. we responding with we were here when we were shit. it was all round a brilliant discourse showcasing logic and memory.

Aguero_Element said:
safc4eva said:
.......im pretty sure they were chanting this to us i.e the manchester city away fans. we responding with we were here when we were shit. it was all round a brilliant discourse showcasing logic and memory.

They sang "where were you when you were shit"
We sang "We were here when we were shit"
We followed up with "where were you when you were shit" for the fairly obvious reason that they got much lower crowds than us when we were both shit.

Didsbury Dave said:
Aguero_Element said:
safc4eva said:

They sang "where were you when you were shit"
We sang "We were here when we were shit"
We followed up with "where were you when you were shit" for the fairly obvious reason that they got much lower crowds than us when we were both shit.
Followed up by we are the champions, champions of England. They were soon back in their box.

safc4eva said:

I expect better from Sunderland fans, you're letting them down with those sly digs and ignorance.

Toure "didn't look interested", could say the same for the Cup Final until he scored one of the greatest cup final goals of all-time.

numpty.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
safc4eva said:

I expect better from Sunderland fans, you're letting them down with those sly digs and ignorance.

Toure "didn't look interested", could say the same for the Cup Final until he scored one of the greatest cup final goals of all-time.

numpty.

I fucking hate it when football fans say "didn't look interested". It's one of those daft cliches like calling forwards "lazy" which has no basis in reality and every basis in the fan's imagination.

The best thing about the match for me was Fernando. So impressed with his defensive work, he'll save us some points this season for sure.

johnny on the spot said:
Just got in after some frankly embarrassing attempts at Danny Dyer shit from a few Geordie kids next to St Thomas' church. Thanks to the nice lads at The Back Page memorabilia shop for sheltering one or two peace-loving Blues and for trying to flog us signed copies of Dennis Tueart's autobiography.

Wonderful afternoon out with de niro, Prestwich Blue and co. Lovely, lovely people.

Great result, a great crowd and a great start to the season.
Hahah, you saw them too? They were stood next to me when I came out of the ground, they must have been about 13 - 14 at best.

Pretty much everything I'd want to say others have said already.

Only thing of real note for me was the amount of time Nasri spent playing as a central midfield player alongside Toure. I know he did it a lot last season (drifting into the middle) but against Newcastle it really felt like for a lot of the match our formation was more akin to 4312. Would love to see a heat map of his positioning over the 90 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.