Newcastle Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
not confident with garcia in there at all but we have no choice at the moment. the middle of the pitch is going to be wide open with both garcia and yaya (who defensively isnt that good, unless he just sits there which then limits us as an attacking force) in there

best parternship upfront but balotelli should be on the bench.....he isnt going to learn anything by not being in the squad and his performance last week was reasonably good (better than most in the first half)

like all players he too needs a run of games and he has never really had that at present. dzeko has probably had a more consistent back to back appearances than balo (and people say he still needs more)...we therefore have serious limited striking options fromt he bench for this game

Blue Maverick said:
I bet they put Marios abscence down to his kid and he's over in Italy visiting.

Jesus, if true couldn't he have visited for couple of days this week and been back for the weekend. Not saying he should be starting, but he should be available for selection if fit.

or.......... is a good excuse not to select him.

garcia worries be as it is such a pivotal position/role for the team...hope today is the day he comes good

citytill1die84 said:
@viewfromablue: Confirmed #MCFC team: Hart - Zabaleta, Kolo Toure, Nastasic, Clichy - Garcia, Yaya - Nasri, Silva - Tevez, Aguero

Tevez & Aguero yeeeeeeee

Great team,we will win this one,in that i`m confident

brummie blue said:
Blue Maverick said:
I bet they put Marios abscence down to his kid and he's over in Italy visiting.

Jesus, if true couldn't he have visited for couple of days this week and been back for the weekend. Not saying he should be starting, but he should be available for selection if fit.

or.......... is a good excuse not to select him.
Like all employed people in the UK he's actually entitled to up to 2 weeks paternity leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.