Newcastle Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Rekik! Nice to see two youth players on the bench.

With all due respect would prefer to see the names of Milner and Ballotelli but it seems that Milner is still not fit and Ballo well who knows but the you can bet the press will have a field day again ( not that I care ).

Good to see Kolorov has recovered well as his injury looked the worse of all our soft tissue injuries but obviously Milner didn't recover fully first time around and they will rest VK until he is 100 per cent.

can we please make a banner "lescott doesnt play with nasty cause both left footed" sick of reading people asking why they dont play together, kolo good against rags when we were wobbling and lost kompany, garcia wise i thought he was good 1st couple of games, injured then against arsenal and dortmund he wasnt up to pace but but i thought he played well when he came on against madrid.give him a chance.

been dropped loads of times just for one game wont change needs agood stint out for the penny to drop if it ever will

Would have like to have seen Nasri left out, maybe started with Dzeko and allowed Tevez a deeper roll, Nasri has been poor in recent games, not just the derby.

Looking a bit thin with all the injuries.

Lescott currently sits behind the other three CB's in Mancini's thinking and that's how it is.

Unless we are short of defenders the only way that will change is if Lescott shows on the track and in the game time he is allotted that he is worthy of a start which he is more than capable of doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.