Newcastle Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cleavers said:
brummie blue said:
Blue Maverick said:
I bet they put Marios abscence down to his kid and he's over in Italy visiting.

Jesus, if true couldn't he have visited for couple of days this week and been back for the weekend. Not saying he should be starting, but he should be available for selection if fit.

or.......... is a good excuse not to select him.
Like all employed people in the UK he's actually entitled to up to 2 weeks paternity leave.

I'm not saying he isn't, but come on, these guys get plenty of free time anyway.

cleavers said:
brummie blue said:
I'm not saying he isn't, but come on, these guys get plenty of free time anyway.
and City are still governed by UK employment laws.

I don't disagree, just think footballers are in a slightly different position than most employed in the UK.

Anyway - 2-0 to City today.

Marvin said:
I'd take a point now with that defence and no Barry in front of them

Serious?

Newc are shite, look at their team sheet, how many would get into our side?

rickmcfc said:
Nasri will be shit yet again. That fucker makes Adebayor look like a workhorse.

I don't often disagree with a fellow blue but this statement is shite

cleavers said:
brummie blue said:
and City are still governed by UK employment laws.

cleavers...there is no point in even bothering trying to reason with some people on balotelli..they have already made their mind up to crucify the lad at every given opportunity.

city fans , and some on here have real "history" for doing it...the attacks on nasri remind me of the attacks on Stevie Ireland after he let scholes score in the derby......some people just dont have it in them to realise people can make mistakes and then they dont have it int hem to forgive these mistakes either.

regardles of how much he is paid, how much "free time" he has during te week...he is entited if he wants to go and have 2 weeks paternity leave if he wishes to spend with his new born child.....surely any real "man" and new father would want to and SHOULD do that.......I hope balo does go see his baby....things like this can be the making of some people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.