Newcastle Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prediction: Newcastle 2 - 2 Man City, 1st half performance bad, 2nd half performance excellent.

Mattyc55 said:
Damien10 said:
Hart

clichy
Kompany
Demi
Sanga

Fern
Yaya
Fernando

Silva
Navas
Jovetic

Clichy over Kolarov? he was absolute dog shit today.. Kolarov was our only decent player
put Kolarov at right back then see how he will do there.

Mattyc55 said:
Damien10 said:
Hart

clichy
Kompany
Demi
Sanga

Fern
Yaya
Fernando

Silva
Navas
Jovetic

Clichy over Kolarov? he was absolute dog shit today.. Kolarov was our only decent player
Clichy was out of position. Kalarov just frustrates me and he seems to always want to do the most difficult thing. And he lacks composure. I think he could be great. However he seems to lack a brain. Clichy will keep the ball and play simple.

Mattyc55 said:
Damien10 said:
Hart

clichy
Kompany
Demi
Sanga

Fern
Yaya
Fernando

Silva
Navas
Jovetic

Agreed. Clichy is average at his best.

Hart has to start because frankly for the 2nd half of last season he did nothing at all wrong. He doesn't deserve to be dropped. He just needs to know that if his standards slip, someone will be waiting.

Navas doesn't do it for me either.

Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Demichellis
Kolorov
Fernando
Yaya
Milner
Silva
Nasri
Jovetic

MeatHunterrr said:
Mattyc55 said:
Damien10 said:
Hart

clichy
Kompany
Demi
Sanga

Fern
Yaya
Fernando

Silva
Navas
Jovetic

put Kolarov at right back then see how he will do there.

Who knows......I do know that he's currently a better LB for our system than Clichy and I do rate Clichy.

I think a lot of city fans seem to forget how excellent Kolarov was in the second half of last season.. in fact he was one of our most consistent players all season. Clichy was poor even when he got switched to left back today, constantly giving the ball away and no final delivery whatsoever..

Kolarov is currently the much better left back and suits our style with his final ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.