Newcastle Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team for the barcodes - list - I would play No. 9 Negredo - even with his cast on. Our strike force today was useless.
1. Joe Hart

2. Micah Richards

3. Bacary Sagna

4. Vincent Kompany

5. Pablo Zabaleta

6. Fernando

7. James Milner

8. Samir Nasri

9. Alvaro Negredo

10. Edin Dzeko

11. Aleksandar Kolarov

1 - 11 - throw back to the "fifties". No. 1 Goalkeeper.............No.11 Left winger.

birchwoodgingerste said:
does anybody think zabba will be right back and sagna left with kolorov and clichy as cover just a thought?.
Does anyone know much about Sagna?. Can he (or has he) played left back?.

Bluep*ss said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
does anybody think zabba will be right back and sagna left with kolorov and clichy as cover just a thought?.
Does anyone know much about Sagna?. Can he (or has he) played left back?.

pretty sure before we signed him someone said we were signing him to play left back if you think about it hes not gonna replace zabba.

birchwoodgingerste said:

Unlikely. Pellegrini will want to limit the number of players playing their first game.

For me it would be

..........................................HART.......................................
ZABALETA......KOMPANY......DEMECHELIS..........KOLAROV
..................................FERNANDO.................................
......................YAYA......................FERNANDINHO.......
............SILVA............................................NASRI.........
....................................JOVETIC.....................................

With the players infront of Fernando we can control the midfield and push high, if they do get through that defence should have the ability and time to cope.
The movement should be excellent up front with Fernandinho being able to push further up than last season.
Jovetic is deceptively built but he can hold a player and does well in the air but his main strenth is sniffing out goals and running at the defence.

This will be over by the 60 minute mark.

0-3 to City.

Fernando looked quite a bit off the pace in my opinion, which is natural as it took Ferna a good few games last season to get to grips with it all.

Might be ok in a three but definitely shouldn't be starting in a two with Yaya.

Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Nastisic
Kolorov

Yaya
Fernando

Silva
Nasri

Dzeko
Jovetic

Sub

Willy
Clichy
Fernandhino
MDM
Milner
Navas
Aguero

The Pope said:
For me it would be

..........................................HART.......................................
ZABALETA......KOMPANY......DEMECHELIS..........KOLAROV
..................................FERNANDO.................................
......................YAYA......................FERNANDINHO.......
............SILVA............................................NASRI.........
....................................JOVETIC.....................................

With the players infront of Fernando we can control the midfield and push high, if they do get through that defence should have the ability and time to cope.
The movement should be excellent up front with Fernandinho being able to push further up than last season.
Jovetic is deceptively built but he can hold a player and does well in the air but his main strenth is sniffing out goals and running at the defence.

This will be over by the 60 minute mark.

0-3 to City.

This team for me too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.