Newcastle Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difficult to predict first games of the season, especially when I've no idea what team Pelle will pick, but I've got a nasty feeling about this. 1 - 2 loss.

Wish I knew how to upload a picture of the view from my hotel room - 100m from SJP and the view is the Gallowgate and Milburn stands - and the Shearer bar where I may try and watch the Liverpool game - watched the Arse game there yesterday - pretty good.

P.s. any tips on how to load a picture from the phone or laptop?

It's difficult to predict the result until we see what team we have out. Only 6,000 seconds until the line ups are announced.

5999... 5998... 5997...

ianw16 said:
Difficult to predict first games of the season, especially when I've no idea what team Pelle will pick, but I've got a nasty feeling about this. 1 - 2 loss.

Save the negativity for the match thread!

I feel Jovetic has to start. His confidence looks sky high at the moment after a cracking pre-season. Feels like a new signing and can see 15-20 goals in him.

mcfc1632 said:
Wish I knew how to upload a picture of the view from my hotel room - 100m from SJP and the view is the Gallowgate and Milburn stands - and the Shearer bar where I may try and watch the Liverpool game - watched the Arse game there yesterday - pretty good.

P.s. any tips on how to load a picture from the phone or laptop?

In here mate

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=136300" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=4&t=136300</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.