Newcastle Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueste41 said:
ianw16 said:
Difficult to predict first games of the season, especially when I've no idea what team Pelle will pick, but I've got a nasty feeling about this. 1 - 2 loss.

Save the negativity for the match thread!

But hopefully not the post-match thread........

;)

Tricky_Trev said:
It's difficult to predict the result until we see what team we have out. Only 6,000 seconds until the line ups are announced.

5999... 5998... 5997...
Now just 3600 seconds!

3559... 3558... 3557...

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
Rammyblues said:
The only issue is whether Sagna or Zab, prefer Zab because he understands what he has to do, but I am sure Pellers has spelt it out to Sagna as well.
You won't see Zab until the end of September. Needs a big rest.

End of September, are you having a laugh? He's back in training now so there's no reason why he won't be available at the end of the month.

wagonman said:
The weather forecast I heard said there will really high winds blowing this aftrrnoon...

Is it true?

Will they spoil our intricate passing game?

JJ

not in that stadium with those stands, but what will spoil the game is that new ball its even lighter than last seasons, i don't know why they have to mess with the size and weight

marco said:
wagonman said:
The weather forecast I heard said there will really high winds blowing this aftrrnoon...

Is it true?

probably because we won the league with that ball ;)

JJ

not in that stadium with those stands, but what will spoil the game is that new ball its even lighter than last seasons, i don't know why they have to mess with the size and weight

dannyboiblue said:
marco said:
wagonman said:

Is it true?

JJ

Syewood said:
Can anyone suggest a good place to watch the match in town today, been a while since watched one in town so a bit unsure???
Many thanks

Not in Turks Head going to go into the Best Keller.

wagonman said:

Is it true?

JJ
It's windy in Liverpool. All the candles keep on getting blown out.

Does Newcastle need to give us a guard of honor? Seen as this is the 1st game since we won the title.

As for the result today, 3:0 city :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.