Newcastle Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
J.A.M said:
Does Newcastle need to give us a guard of honor? Seen as this is the 1st game since we won the title.

As for the result today, 3:0 city :)))
No. That only happens if you win the league with games to spare. The guard of honour is then done in the next home game of that season (if there is one). Guards of honour don't carry over to the next season. Southampton didn't do one in the opening game of the 12/13 season against us.

If we lose, it's my fault. Am in Ireland and have never sen us win when I've been over here, plus the pub I'm in - The Magnet - have run out of fucking Bow!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

strongbowholic said:
If we lose, it's my fault. Am in Ireland and have never sen us win when I've been over here, plus the pub I'm in - The Magnet - have run out of fucking Bow!

Just get in the whiskey and get fucking hammered and miss the match, then we'll win.

Dalian Blue said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Syewood said:
Can anyone suggest a good place to watch the match in town today, been a while since watched one in town so a bit unsure???
Many thanks

Not in Turks Head going to go into the Best Keller.

Is it on in the Beer Keller?
Or he could watch it at home. Less hassle with pissed up punters shouting and roaring so you can't hear fuck all. Not to mention blocking your view, or bumping into you, spilling your shandy.

*goes searching for Victor Meldrew pic*

Victor_meldrew-789236.JPG

strongbowholic said:

Pfft. Not much of a holic then ;-)

jimharri said:
Dalian Blue said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Not in Turks Head going to go into the Best Keller.

Is it on in the Beer Keller?
Or he could watch it at home. Less hassle with pissed up punters shouting and roaring so you can't hear fuck all. Not to mention blocking your view, or bumping into you, spilling your shandy.

*goes searching for Victor Meldrew pic*

Victor_meldrew-789236.JPG

Fuck it, on the bus home.... Miserable git! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.