Newcastle Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cobwebcat said:
Bpughh said:
It's ridiculous how many muppets fill this forum nowadays. Why is so hard for you people to put your faith in Pellegrini and his team selections? Only surprise for me is that Nasri is playing instead of Jesus

Contradiction!?

Not really, I still think the team put out is spot on. Just figured Jesus had a pretty decent pre-season and am surprised he didn't earn a start. That's all.

Clichy was fucking awful at RB last season and I thought and hoped we'd never see that again (barring the preseason nonsense obviously).

Still, the team we've put out is more than decent and should be able to do a job today. Silva's back, which makes us 100% better.

bobmcfc said:
Tueartsoverhead kick said:
bobmcfc said:
Haven't been around much, where is mangala ?

At home resting
Hasn't he rested enough ? Lol

No he still needs more rest also he needs to grow his hair so he can have one of those fashionable quiff type hairdos before he make his debut its in his contract I believe

SebastianBlue said:
Cobwebcat said:
Bpughh said:
It's ridiculous how many muppets fill this forum nowadays. Why is so hard for you people to put your faith in Pellegrini and his team selections? Only surprise for me is that Nasri is playing instead of Jesus

Contradiction!?

It's post like these that bother me more than idiotic opinions or poor factual understanding. It can basically be translated into:

"There's no reason for the forum as no one should debate anything, for any reason. And you are all knobs."

Good point, Ric close the forum!

We have the 2 best right backs in the league so to have neither starting is a big disappointment.

Cobwebcat said:
SebastianBlue said:
Unpopular opinion alert:

I am not sure Fernando is quite up to speed with the English game and it may be a bad idea to start him in the opener.

I don't think that's an unpopular opinion. You could be right perhaps he will swap with diniho at HT

I hope my trepidation is completely unfounded but he was definitely not quite up to level in preseason (though, I think he'll eventually get there).

ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:
Bpughh said:
Newcastle will have less possession with Nasri in the midfield.

Not to mention Nasri was a huge part of both our title wins last season. One of our players of the year in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.