Newcastle vs City pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not the right thread - BUT has Stoke game been switched 2wice.?.
Originally Sat - swiched to Sunday - now back to Saturday - 12-45pm KO.
Is this because we play RM on Tuesday?. in CL.

Not bothered, the thought of them lifting the FA cup at Wembley makes me feel a little bit sick. Don't want them to ever win another cup and their fans to suffer for years to come

I agree, why I said true, I was more replying to who you were replying to regarding European spots for coefficients.

Thats how it should be done but pellegrini said they have delayed his comeback and hes 100% and can play two games in a week, therefore id say hes playing 90 mins tonight
Is he not more likely to break down coming on as a sub? Full warm up before the game and come off after 60 mins.

Probably not the right thread - BUT has Stoke game been switched 2wice.?.
Originally Sat - swiched to Sunday - now back to Saturday - 12-45pm KO.
Is this because we play RM on Tuesday?. in CL.
Ive only just realised this as well. When did it get changed back to Saturday ? Cant see anything on the website and ive not had an email.

Need a few things tonight, no Bony to start as we can't afford to play with 10 men in a tough away match, a good start, an early goal if possible but make sure we don't give the Newcastle players and supporters belief. Most likely they are going to start at 100 miles an hour so can't afford to give them cause for optimism.

Think we need to start Kompany to test him out, if he can play 70 mins plus great, not much point bringing him on later in case we need to sub him off.

If Fernandinho needs a rest, then we might have to play both Delph and Fernando and move Yaya forward but I would prefer to see Fernandinho rested at the weekend.

Not bothered, the thought of them lifting the FA cup at Wembley makes me feel a little bit sick. Don't want them to ever win another cup and their fans to suffer for years to come

This, this and this.

I can't believe they even get a trip to the Wembley for the semi's.

They were gifted that replay at Upton Park by the ref with PigFucker's last minute winner. Cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.