Newcastle vs City pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carver just talking on talk sport saying everyone is expecting City to roll us over well you might get a surprise and I will be happy to come back on and talk about it afterwards....come on Blues ram those words back down his throat!

Carver just talking on talk sport saying everyone is expecting City to roll us over well you might get a surprise and I will be happy to come back on and talk about it afterwards....come on Blues ram those words back down his throat!
I am expecting them to fight like mad and defend for their lives,we need to be up for it for sure

If Kompany does play will we finally take the approach we do with every other player, KDB the most recent example, and not give him 90 minutes right away for a change..

We are finally in some form and really we should be taking all the points here but we are due a fucking defeat to these twats.

I just hope it's not tonight and we smash the fuckers.

I'd love nothing more than to see these go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.