Newcastle vs City pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benitez will have them organised , they will sit back and let us have the ball , and will play like the away side , tonight will be a harder game than the Chavs who were playing in flip flops on Saturday , the Rags are pinning their hopes on us cocking this up , so lets disappoint them , with a win , a clean sheet , and Vinny with some game time would be perfect.

Benitez will have them organised , they will sit back and let us have the ball , and will play like the away side , tonight will be a harder game than the Chavs who were playing in flip flops on Saturday , the Rags are pinning their hopes on us cocking this up , so lets disappoint them , with a win , a clean sheet , and Vinny with some game time would be perfect.

I'm not sure they will. We are capable of maintaining possession and they need to score. I see them possibly trying that out for only so long before they have an "oh Shit" moment and then go all gung ho.

Pellers gets his tactics right tonight, it should be a comfortable 3 points

I'm not sure they will. We are capable of maintaining possession and they need to score. I see them possibly trying that out for only so long before they have an "oh Shit" moment and then go all gung ho.

Pellers gets his tactics right tonight, it should be a comfortable 3 points

No doubt there will be a full house and the crowd will be up for it , but Benitez is a wily old fox , a draw for them would not be the end of the world.

Really nervous about this one tonight. This game and Southampton away are most definitely banana skins in our run in. If the mindset is right and MP picks the right team hopefully we will get the result we need.

Rafa really might just play for a draw.
-figure they can get points from CP at home and Villa away
(so that's 36)
then he plays to get a draw out of us/lfc/spurs
37 might do it this year?

Is it wrong that I don't want VK back yet?

I think our CB pairing is settled at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.